A prototype version of B41, not actually meant for proper playings and stuff but hey it probably works fine.

Download: a href=”http://www.mediafire.com/?dguh5grthu2ttgq”>Mediafire

This version of the map uses Sound Pack 4.8 and Model Pack 1.7.

Patchlog:

General Bug Fixes:

  • Fixed a bug with resurrection times.
  • Fixed a bug with Sakuya’s World
  • Fixed a bug with Suika’s Missing Power
  • Various other fixes

Item Balance Changes:

  • Hon Gan Sword cost changed from 2 SP -> 1 SP
    Invulnerability changed to Damage Ignore.
    111% of Current Health as damage changed to (All Damage Ignored) as damage.
  • Gae Bolg’s ability added. (PATCHLOG LIES)
  • Charred Treads temporarily removed.
    *Some expletives about damage types*

Hero Balance Changes:

  • Rumia’s base stats changed.
    STR 17 + 2.5
    AGI 20 + 2.5
    INT 13 + 1
  • Rumia’s Moonlight Ray and Demarcation mana costs reduced by 15.
  • Moonlight Ray damage changed from 60/120/180/240/300 -> Day: 40/70/100/130/160, Night: 85/170/255/340/425
    Stun changed from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2(Day 1) -> 1/1.5/2/2.5/3(Day 0.75)
  • Demarcation range changed from 400/550 -> 350/700(Day/Night)
  • Rumia’s Stormbringer now gives a 40% chance to attack twice, and a 20% chance to attack three times when the 40% chance triggers.
  • Rumia’s Night Bird damage bonus changed from 12%/24%/36%(20%/35%/50%) -> 10%/20%/30%(20%/40%/60%)
    Mastery now reduces STR/INT by 15 instead of 18.
  • Rumia’s Dark Side of the Moon duration changed from 40 -> 25
  • Koakuma’s Devil’s Knowledge’s teleport effect now requires upgraded innate.
  • Kyouko’s Power Resonance has replaced her “V” skill, and her “B” skill is now Long-Range Echo:
    Increases the range of Kyouko’s other skills.
    Mountain Echo 400/800/1200, Charged Cry 40/70/100, Charged Yahoo! 100/200/300.
    Increases Kyouko’s damage to heroes by 10% at mastery.
  • Kyouko’s Mountain Echo mana costs changed to 30/40/50/60/70
  • Kyouko’s Charged Yahoo! maximum hold duration changed from 3600 seconds -> 180 seconds
    Charging formulas changed
    Range: 200+25n (100/s, up to 2200) -> 200+15n(60/s, up to 1400)
    Damage: 100+15n(60/s, up to 1300) -> 100+10n(40/s, up to 900)
    Stun: 0.5+0.05n(0.2/s, up to 4.5) -> 0.6+0.03n(0.12/s, up to 3)
  • Satori’s Camera-Shy Rose mana cost changed from 120/85 -> 150/120
  • Sakuya’s Inscribe Red Soul projectile speed increases from 700 -> 2000 at mastery.
  • Sakuya’s Luminous Ricochet now deals 50% of damage as Physical Damage to magic immune targets.
  • Shikieki’s Trial of the Ten Kings range changed from 700 -> 550.
    Cast time changed from None -> 0.3s
  • Patchouli’s Philosopher’s Stone cooldown changed from 60 -> 120/90/60

Other Changes:

  • Doll Liberation Front fee changed from 200 -> 150

I wouldn’t believe this patchlog if I were you, it seems to be full of lies and deceit.